Sales, a demanding profession. Generate new leads, contact customers, meet people, close deals, which is not something you do just once. It is an ongoing strategy, which strongly requires frequent travel. Driving to far away places, preparing things to take a flight and flying to have crucial discussions in distant places to make serious decisions. It all looks fantastic, but the pains to get the task done would be tedious, time consuming and energy consuming.
It would be more convenient if sales deals could be made from the office booth without having to move a lot, it would be magical if one could contact anyone in the world, engage in a face-to-face discussion to close a deal sitting across from the desk in the office cabin. Yes, it can be possible by using the modern technical developments, video conferencing software, which can be connected to laptop, desktop or mobile, making things charismatic and fascinating.
Online video conferencing is the solution that can answer all your sales issues related to travel, meetings, discussions, sales executive training, exclusive product presentations to clients, and document sharing. Web-based video conferencing is highly flexible as it works on all major operating systems: Windows, Mac and Linux, allowing all clients and members to interact via the web without the need to configure software. Online interaction works directly on productivity by increasing sales as travel time can be used to engage with new customers.
Here are the five reasons why video conferencing can boost sales and increase productivity:
1. Physically moving to distant locations is time consuming, incurs travel expenses and increases investment for the business. There can be a considerable improvement in return on investment by implementing video conferencing, where people stay in their own work area, saving time and money. At the same time, the sales department can find new customers and generate new leads, dramatically improving productivity and sales, which in turn leads to good returns for the company.
2. The phone conversations and audio conferences that are already prevalent in business cannot give a picture to voices. In a video conferencing solution, one can see people face-to-face, customers’ expressions, and make proper assumptions of their thoughts, which in turn leads to sound decisions and lead conversion predictions instead of guesses based on in unclear conversations on the phone. Even customers feel comfortable seeing online sellers face to face with them, they can directly share their opinion about the product and clarify any doubts they have, the time lag between the customer’s question and the seller’s answer can pass some time. being broad and making customers make another choice, in turn results in losing leadership.
3. Online video conferencing is an amazing tool that can connect people from one geographic area all over the world. The purchase involves the opinions of many people. Using video conferencing to bring prominent people together makes the decision easier, since you can get the opinion of many people located in distant places at the same time.
4. The business can no longer be sustained in a restricted area. Extending the business to far away places is unavoidable and it helps to improve the expansion of the business. After having several branches in different locations, it is necessary to connect and interact with employees for day-to-day information, training programs and the exchange of official documents. The entire process can be done by connecting the branches online through video conferencing software that connects with low bandwidth and with a desktop, laptop or mobile device from office or home in comfort. of the employee, which makes meetings possible in a short time.
5. Post-sale keeps the customer in touch and gives him satisfaction by spreading the goodwill of the company. Maintaining customer and customer satisfaction by personally resolving one problem at a time can be tedious and customer service may not be able to allocate enough time for all complaints received. By connecting the services to the video conferencing software, customers can chat with technical support and clarify their doubts, which helps sales to project after-sales services and highlight their importance as good customer service provided by the company, which in turn stabilizing the relationship with the customer stronger and opening new doors for business.